Emergency Maintenance Requests & Repairs
In the event of an emergency, please call 487-6700 extension 112
We will respond to any emergency maintenance request as soon as possible and within 24 hours. Our phone is covered by an answering service during non-business hours. Our answering service will contact our on-call maintenance person who will respond to your request as soon as possible.
These maintenance needs are emergency requests:
- Gas leak - also call Columbia Gas (1-800-344-4077).
- Power failure, also contact AEP (1-800-277-2177).
- Fire - also call 911.
- Break-ins - also call 911.
- Sewer backup (toilet stopped up or overflowing).
- Water leaks or flooding (including roof leaks).
- Kitchen or basement drain backed up.
- Broken or frozen pipes.
- Natural disaster - damage caused by wind, storm or fire.
- No heat, if the outside temperature is below 40 Fahrenheit.
- Air conditioning not working if temp. is above 85 Fahrenheit.
- Major appliance not working, including the garbage disposal.
- No water or no hot water.
- Broken or inoperable smoke detector.
- Resident locked out of apartment (you may be charged for this service).
- Broken windows
- Access to unit requested by Police, Fire Dept, Emergency Squad.
- Doors into unit or building are not locking.
For other emergencies, please call 911 or appropriate support services (e.g., your case manager, resident manager or on-site staff) and notify CHN at 487-6700
CHN Maintenance Supervisor: Kevin Rogers
CHN Maintenance Assistant Supervisors are: Brian Preece and Tom Steelesmith
Please contact our Maintenance Secretary at 487-6700 extension 112 for any extermination requests.
Also refer to www.centralohiobedbugs.org for ways to prevent bed bugs and how to get rid of them if you have them.