There’s nothing like experiencing our work in person.
Seeing our residents smile, watching our team members go above and beyond, witnessing the expertise of our service providers—it’s the best way to understand why our mission matters, and why you should be a part of it.
There are many ways to get involved.
- In-Kind donation drives for toiletries (shampoo, soap, nail clippers, etc.), household consumables (cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, etc.), books, games, etc.
- Landscaping projects
- Assemble Welcome Home Kits with household necessities for new residents
- Interior and exterior building clean up
- Write holiday cards or notes of encouragement
- Make and donate no-sew blankets
- Prepare and serve food at resident cookouts, holiday gatherings, decorate, etc
- Make or donate seasonal decor and help decorate community spaces
- Provide administrative/office support
- Skilled projects such as photography, teaching art, music or nutrition classes, etc.
General Volunteer Interest Form
If you would like to learn more about volunteering with CHN, please complete the form below.