CHN accepts gifts of cash, check, credit card and stock transfer.
To discuss donation opportunities please contact Arlene Reitter at 614.487.6751 or email@example.com.
Please mail checks to or drop cash off to:
Community Housing Network
1680 Watermark Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43215
We love our monthly donors
Monthly donors are the strength of our funding, dependably committing to give what they can every month to help support people struggling with mental illness, substance abuse or homelessness. They make our life-changing work possible.
It’s easy to sign up and all donations are tax-deductible. Join others and make a bigger impact.
For health reasons, CHN accepts gifts of new items for our residents. Our residents and service providers commonly request the following:
- Cleaning supplies (all purpose cleaner, microfiber cloths, cleaning wipes, 13 gallon kitchen trash bags, sponges, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc.)
- Toiletries (hand soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, body wash, shampoo, lotion, toilet paper, tissues, feminine hygiene products)
- Puzzles (100 - 500 piece)
- Games (Uno, Connect-Four, Bananagrams, Yahtzee)
- Seasonal/holiday decor, and/or craft supplies residents can use to create their own
- White socks, hats, scarves, gloves
- Paper coffee cups, paper plates, napkins, etc. for community meals
Host a fundraiser
Good planning will lead to a successful event that will benefit everyone!
Additional ways to give
When you shop at smile.amazon.com .05% of every purchase will be donated to CHN. That makes us smile! Click to learn more.
Click here to learn how to set up your Smile account. Search for and select Community Housing Network (be sure to select the organization in Columbus, Ohio).
To ensure your purchases generate a donation, make sure to always log on via smile.amazon.com. If you typically shop via the Amazon App on your phone, open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Click here to set up an account and/or select a Community Rewards organization. You can search for Community Housing Network or use organization code LJ544. You’ll need your Kroger Shopper’s Card to get started if you don’t have an online account established already. Use your Kroger Shopper's Card every time you shop and CHN will receive a percentage of you purchase total.